Tess Lackey is a Wyoming-based designer and illustrator. She is a senior at the University of Wyoming with a demonstrated history of working in the graphic design and print production industries. She has strong problem solving skills with the ability to write HTML and CSS code.
Digital Media Specialist March. 2019 – Present
Fort Atelier, Remote Work, Casper, WY
- Working within deadlines of 6 hours or less.
- Creating branded flyers for web and social media use.
- Editing and updating web and email content based on upcoming events and activities.
Graphic Design Team Lead Nov. 2017 – Present
Residence Life and Dining Services, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
- Working within deadlines of 3 hours to 3 weeks.
- Creating branded design for brochures, banners, posters, and social media.
- Editing copy and formatting text.
Freelance Design March 2016 – Present
Remote Work, United States
- Design graphics for print and web.
- Work with clients via phone, email, or in person.
- Quote projects and source additional materials, such as fonts and graphics needed.
Production Work June 2018 – March 2019
American Paintbrush, Laramie, WY
- Designed graphics to be cut in vinyl.
- Applied and removed vinyl in-house or on-site.
- Corresponded with clients via email, in person, or over the phone.