Tess Lackey is a Wyoming-based designer and illustrator. She is a senior at the University of Wyoming with a demonstrated history of working in the graphic design and print production industries. She has strong problem solving skills with the ability to write HTML and CSS code.
Digital Media Specialist March. 2019 – Present
Fort Atelier, Remote Work, Casper, WY
- Design branded flyers and scheduling posts and events with copy to Facebook.
- Updating and working with websites set up on Wordpress and Weebly.
- Editing and updating bi-weekly email marketing campaigns using Constant Contact.
- Creating branded illustrations for clients.
Graphic Design Intern Team Lead Nov. 2017 – Present
Residence Life and Dining Services, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
- Design posters, brochures, booklets, and banners inline with brand standards and marketing campaigns.
- Formatting text and editing copy.
- Filled in as temporary supervisor during a transition period, which included assigning and critiquing projects, corresponding with internal clients, and ordering print material.
Freelance Design March 2016 – Present
Remote Work, United States
- Work with clients to design visual identities and branded content.
- Assist with website maintenance using Wordpress, including updating graphics, copy, and custom CSS.
Production Work June 2018 – March 2019
American Paintbrush, Laramie, WY
- Designed graphics to be cut in vinyl.
- Applied and removed vinyl in-house or on-site.
- Corresponded with clients via email, in person, or over the phone.